Woody case history

Chris Hanson

Hi,
I’m not sure if I’m posting on the right board here for these questions but here goes (apologies if this should be posted in a different spot):
I’m on a Mac laptop that is not able to run its normal Word programs so I’ve put together my horse Woody’s history on a Google drive.

I was not able to open the program suggested for Mac users on my laptop (didn’t try it on my phone, there’s a thought…).

when I finished a lot of the history I saved it in Word to my laptop and loaded it from there to ECIR website.

one more apology…the link to Woody’s file that I uploaded is on my laptop and I won’t be able to add to this message until this evening.

Chris
--
Chris H in CA 2021