Re: Diet / Ration Balancing

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

Dr. Kellon,

I sent a request with reports attached for you to balance Apollo's diet through Uckele using that email address.  He does seem to be slowly improving since changing his diet. Staying up all day, walking around in paddock, eating and drinking well.  Eyes soft and body more relaxed. Still quite stiff when going out of barn first thing in morning. but stall doesn't look trashed anymore (almost no bedding in middle and bare mat exposed) so I think he's having an easier time getting up from lying down position.
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin