Re: Acupuncture and ATCH and IR

billie hinton

I wouldn’t do it *instead of* other treatments, but as an adjunct therapy acupuncture has had measurable, observable benefits for my 33-year old with PPID who also had EPM two years ago. Has also had benefits for two of my dogs and one of our cats for various issues. After being needle-phobic my entire life, I started acupuncture for myself after seeing Keil Bay’s response to it two years ago (he still gets it monthly). It has helped me with several issues and I see nothing to lose if your mare is already in a place that offers it.

Billie in NC