Re: Attn: Owners of animals on canagliflozin or ertugliflozin with increased triglycerides

I feel like my math on L carnitine dose is off- could someone double check me? Flame is 900 pounds & at 1g/100 pounds his dose would be 900g. 900g is 90,000mg. The serving size on the product line Dr. Kellon sent us 800mg per 1/4 tsp, so he would get a little over 28 tsp per day? Which would be a little over 1/2 a cup per day? This seems like one of the
math word problems that I disliked so much in school lol. Thanks in advance!!

--
Beth & Flame dx 2013 & Diana dx 2020

NV Oct 2013

Flame Case History