Re: Attn: Owners of animals on canagliflozin or ertugliflozin with increased triglycerides

Nancy C

Edited

Thank you for the correction,  Dr Kellon.

This is why I shouldn't do this in my head.

EDITED to hopefully redeem myself..... If your directions are correct, Beth, and a 1/4 tsp is 800 milligrams (mg) then you need 11.25 1/4 tsps to get to 9000 milligrams (mg).  (9000 ÷ 800 = 11.25)

Edited again: 11.25 1/4 tsp ÷ 4 = 2.8 tsp = .75 Tablespoons.

This handy conversion table shows how many tsp make up what.

If I'd had my head on straight, I would have realized we're trying to make up an equine-sized dose from a human-sized scoop directions. Quarter teaspoons for most supplements are rarely enough for equines unless were talking trace minerals.

Somebody check my math please.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

EDITED again: Wish I'd learn metric from the get-go. Going to my room.
--
Nancy C in NH