Re: Woody case history

Chris Hanson

Thanks Lavinia!
it was the increase in urine that pushed me to insist that he be tested last seasonal rise. That and an old lower back issue that didn’t respond to what used to help him with a bodywork protocol.

He’s always had an odd amped up muscle thing that happens with I’m guessing higher sugar based on observation so if he's getting ahold of sugar somewhere he looks like a futurity quarter horse almost instantly.

His hind suspensories have also been much more temperamental the past few years. Adding Tendon EQ has helped some it seems but he needs to get his minerals balanced still.

Hopefully in June I can a quantity of hay that can get balanced. The bulk of his diet has by default become the Timothy cubes so at least they are balanced.
--
Chris H in CA 2021