Re: Question - laminitis or too much trim?

Pat

That makes sense. Yes, last test was after overnight fasting.  So it sounds like I should arrange the test for the afternoon, just to make sure. They have just changed (this week) the feeding pattern at my boarding barn to try to ensure they have enough hay overnight but we're still not sure how much - if any - she has left in the morning. Then there is a morning feed, a feed around 2:00-4:00 and an evening feed. She is trying to make sure they don't go any longer than 3 hours without hay in front of them, although my horse is fast eater.  So if I arrange a test for around 4:00-5:00 PM, that would be about the time Willow has finished or is mostly through her mid-day hay. I'll read the guidelines you have provided. Thanks!
--
Pat
August 2020