Re: Hoof photo Problems

Sherry Morse

Hi Karen,

Without seeing the pictures we can't tell you if the pictures are useful at all or not.  What we CAN tell you is that we are ALL guilty of thinking hooves look better in person than they do on film and while there is some interpreation from 2D to 3D if they look more flared in the photos than you think they are in real life - the odds are they are more flared than you realize.  As long as the pictures are as clear as possible, taken with the camera on the ground and include the cannon bone they're probably fine.