Re: Avrio Pharmacy

Erica Reimers <Ereimers90@...>

Would you be able to have them shipped a family member in a state close to you that they are licensed in?

On Mon, May 16, 2022, 1:24 PM Megan Vogel <Twincreekmorgans@...> wrote:

Avrio called this afternoon and said their certification for Virginia had expired and they could no longer ship to me. They were never certified for MD or WV, I can’t use addresses there as a compromise. Avrio was Pethealth Pharmacy and I have used them for almost 20 yrs for compounded pergolide, and I’m at a loss as to where to go. Wedge wood is expensive and correct me if I’m out of date but I though they had quality issues for their compounded pergolide.

So the question is where do I go now. Devan is on a 2.5 mg prescription. My vet normally uses Wedgewood, they only use Pethealth/Avrio for me.

Thank you,
Megan
member since 2003.

--