Desperately Seeking Timothy Balance Cubes: Update and Thanks

rainbowfarm140

Thank you to ECIR and to each of your followers who provided sources, ideas and encouragement during our search for a much-needed supply of balanced cubes for our senior Morgan mares. We responded to each follower and made calls and drove plenty of miles, and we were able to collect 32 bags. We received an email from Aurelio Henriques at Ontario Dehy yesterday in which he informed us that a truckload of ODTBC was on its way to Richford, VT to be distributed in our area.
ECIR is a valuable network and forum and we are grateful for your help at this time.

Belinda Brown
Craftsbury Common, Vermont