Re: Ally & high insulin continued, Zero

Nancy C

Edited

Hi Mary

You are working very hard for your girl. I wanted to offer a couple of thoughts.

ECIR does not recommend canola.

Regarding EMS/IR and inflammation, equines are not the same as humans.  Have a look please at Dr Kellon's 2017 NO Laminitis Conference proceeding

Inflammation in Equine Metabolic Syndrome (EMS)

You can down load it for free here https://www.ecirhorse.org/proceedings-2017.php

TRH was hopefully done in your absence. PPID can drive higher insulin. If it is the Zero, you'll know after it has been withdrawn, although I agree with Sherry the re-draw could have been a tad early.

--
Nancy C in NH