Re: Attn Lavinia - Hoof markups request please

Joy V

Thank you Lavinia!!!  So grateful for your help and expertise.  Fingers crossed and saying prayers this trimmer will agree to do what you've suggested.

Question for all responders:  This new trimmer expressed concern about blood in the white line on his FR.  This is something I've seen many times in his fronts with a fresh trim, and it has never seemed to affect his soundness.  I am thinking it's due to the shape of his foot and the mis-alignment going on?  New trimmer said for me not to rasp his fronts back because it causes the heels to be too high and that it results in the blood in the white line.  What, if anything, can I tell her about this issue?  Is it a serious problem?  TIA.

Joy
--
Joy and Willie (EC/IR)
Nevada County, CA - 2019