Jiaogulan and Devil's Claw for Sunny

Susan Carroll

There's so much here to absorb.  I'm re-reading the info on Jiaogulan and realize it is not to be given with Devil's Claw.  I have Sunny totally off all Nsaids, and have been giving him pure Devil's Claw.  I also started the Jiaogulan after his last trim.  What is the recommendation if both cannot be given together?  Also, is there a reason for giving the Jiaogulan 20 minutes before the meal, such as metabolizing or better absorption?  I have been syringing it with his metformin, then feeding.  He has quit eating anything that has a supplement on it or in the same pan as his feed.  Including his salt and ground flax.
--
Susan C from GA 2022
Sunny Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Susan%20and%20Sunny