Re: Relevante latest mark-ups

Lynn

Thanks so much Lavinia. My farrier and I will study this closely together. After he trims a foot I take photos and we check the photo to see if any tweaks are needed. I totally agree with you on the "extra weight." Now that the trails are drying out, (at one point even the indoor arena was partially flooded] I really believe exercise will be the key for him. Our trails have lots of gentle hills and he seems to have no trouble gaiting up (and down) them.   He is practically an air plant so I'm thinking upping intensity and frequency of exercise should help.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio