Re: Sleep deprivation, depression, decreased appetite...PPID related?

Stepht

Thank you for that compliment.  I do believe that symptoms have a cause and sometimes the cause has to be searched out.  Sometimes there is a treatment and sometimes there is not, but I want to know the options instead of just saying the symptom is due to "old age".   When Katie had such a hard summer in 2016, I remember seeing the expression on a few people's faces...."she is 24 years old and laminitic.  It's time to euthanize her..."   My research lead me to this group which has been a blessing.

Thanks for the heads up on the accuracy of the test too.  I did not know that!
--
Stephanie Thomson August 2, 2016

Liberty, Missouri

Katie Case History