Re: NSAID withdrawal rebound + Invokana quandary

I should have mentioned higher calorie options that may make sense for the near term. Today I fed more Stabul1 ( 6 cups total instead of 4) and mixed it with 6 pounds of ODTBC. She's eating the mixture.

I haven't given up on PQ. I'm grinding it with Stabul1 and adding a drop of CocoSoya oil. She's nibbling it but not the full 2-3 measures a day she needs for pain control.  She is also eating L carnitine, Jiaogulan and AAKG with a small amount of Stabul1.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator