Re: 31 yr old mare newly diagnosed PPID/IR

HBRancher

Thanks Martha
I will be starting her on Prascend as soon as it gets here - hopefully by Wednesday. I gave her the first dose of APF yesterday. I’m tightening up her diet as much as I can & keeping her off grass. That’s not hard right now because we have dive-bombing horseflies all over & she doesn’t want to leave her stall!!!

 A question about feed - I see that Stabul is on the recommended list. Can I sprinkle a cup over her beet pulp to help her start eating it?  I was doing that with TC Senior but that NSC is too high so I’ve stopped it.

Thanks
Mary & Vandy
--
Mary