Highly Recommend Best Harvest Hay Sample Probe for 3/8" Drills

ferne fedeli

Cass Bernstein recommended this Hay Probe to me recently and so I bought one and really like it.  I just got a new small batch of hay and easily sampled each bale all by myself!!!  I must emphasize that you need an electric drill that plugs into the wall for use--battery powered drills do not have enough power.  It is made for a 3/8" drill, which is the usual household size that most people have.  Here is the link, if any of you are interested:

--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

Point Arena, Mendocino County, California
Case History