Re: Updated Files for Ponies #photo-notice

Rene

Hello all you wonderfully helpful people. Both Joshua and Isaac have been started on Prascend. Isaac was recommended at 1/2 tab and Joshua at 1/4 tab. I still have Isaac at 1/4 tab and his disposition has changed. He is back to his pushy little self. He also is walking very well and is even known to kick up his heels, trot and canter in the round pen on his own initiative. My Vet has recommended waiting 4 months to retest ACTH (September) before the seasonal rise. Joshua has just started his dosing. What determines the dosage? Could Isaac remain at 1/4 tab?
--
Rene` in WI 2021
CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Album