Re: Newly diagnosed, questions

Bonnie Eddy

I was interested in joining the trh stem test study, but if the post draw was normal, then Allie wouldn't be eligible?

Along with the Lyme and Ehrlichia testing is there anything else I should ask for?

The vet wanted to retest ithe acth in 60 to 90 days, but I'm thinking I shouldn't wait that long for the Lyme etc? House calls are very expensive nowadays but if it's either of the 2 diseases, Allie should be treated right away.

Again, I appreciate all the attention and advice.
--
Bonnie with Allie and Racham(over the rainbow) from Southern California, Nov/2016

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bonnie%20and%20Allie
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bonnie%20and%20Racham