Re: Question - laminitis or too much trim?

Pat

Dr. Kellon thanks so much for your response and for ALL the work you and your team are doing.

What a relief for me to hear this news.  Because I do not have to arrange another test but even more because Willow has made it to a good place.

My barn owner has a Cushings pony who she wants to retire and her vet suggested an 'almost dry' lot with grass mowed down to nothing, just so he had something to pick at while out. She has other metabolic horses as well and plans to put them out for a few hours in the mornings. (This would only happen if the pastures were not muddy, we live in the Pacific NW.)  Would this work for my horse as well?
--
Pat
August 2020