Re: Zahr Update: Insulin and glucose results

Sue Ring

Hey Sherry,

Working on updating CH.  I misspoke and tried to edit my response, maybe did not/has not appeared??  I am speaking to my vet this week about proper dosage for upcoming seasonal rise and while I am VERY happy that he had such a dramatic drop in his ACTH numbers, I realize I need to keep him on this  downward ACTH trend and not pull back his dosage at this critical time.  Thanks!!  Very happy to be getting my boy back and to have found a pathway that is working thanks to your help and all those who contribute here, especially Dr Kellon!
--
Sue R in NC 2021

CASE HISTORY:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sue%20and%20Shifty

PHOTO FILES: