Re: Zahr Update: Insulin and glucose results

Frances C

Messing around to see if this works since I have a plethora of 6 cc syringes. For 1.25 mg Prascend.
Insert 1 mg tab into syringe #1 and then draw in water to desired level.
Insert 0.5 mg tab (half) into syringe #2 and then draw in water to 6 cc level
Inject 3 cc of mix in syringe #2 into syringe #3 while holding finger over end piece then carefully insert plunger. You should have 3cc in #3
Store either #2 or #3 in refrigerator for next day.
I clean syringes after each use and they last me about 3 weeks. I purchased 100 of them for about $10.00 from a diabetic supply store online
--
- Frances C.
December 2017, Washington & California