Re: Still mildly foot sore and now back and SI sore with mildly swollen hind fetlock

Hi, Heather.
To be clear -- and for everyone who needs help or has been asked for specific information in a message. --post the information here, on the forum, in a message. ECIR volunteers don't monitor images added to Photo Albums to check for details mentioned in comments.  We don't check details added to updated case histories, either, unless new information is brought to our attention by a message.

In this case, the sole depth information Dr Kellon asked for is:
Right fore collateral groove measurements - 30mm in back and 13mm at the apex
Left fore collateral groove depth - 32mm in back and 15mm at the apex
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator