Re: Goodbye Millionairess

millionairess1989

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and words of comfort. So many of you have been where I am now. The incredible grief felt is the price we pay for sharing our lives with these extraordinary horses.

I would not be the person that I am today had I not fallen in instant love with a beautiful filly whose front half finally caught up to the height of her hind quarters so many decades ago.
Mill must have been on life #5 since I forgot the nearly foot long ethymoid hematoma she passed from her nostril in 2017. She was truly one of a kind.

--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
 Mill 33 1/3 yrs Arabian-PPID, IR & Pacemaker Dependent 2-13-1989 to 6-11-2022

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker