Re: Banamine/Gabapentin/Pentoxifylline

Alysoun Mahoney

Thank you so much for your concern, Dr. Kellon and all. I just posted the 2016 exam report conducted by an independent vet when Charlie first came off the track. I also posted to my case history file the remaining two x-ray views I received from my vet last week. My purpose then and now was to give Charlie a good life as a pasture companion -- no work ever! Until this month, he was able to move around quite comfortably on my 10-acre pasture, together with my other two rescued horses -- one of whom was just euthanized on Tuesday after chronic liver failure.
--
Alysoun M in PA 2022