Re: Need assistance with trimming hooves and BCS

a.k.a.petpalace2@...

I've wondered about if or when I should be do repeat x-rays.  Doesn't ECIR recommend doing the with identifiable landmarks?  Not sure our current vet would do them that way.  Set of x-rays he did, which I have posted, weren't even labelled left and right hoof.  Fortunately, I could tell which was which by toe crack visible on RF hoof (and which is no longer there).   It probably would cost more but maybe a vet from equine clinic would do them that way.  I will bring up hoof issues with farrier when he does trim tomorrow.   Will be posting recent lab results.  Feel discouraged.
--
Karen B.
Wisconsin