Trim and rads input?

Got some hoof pictures and retook the x-ray images today. They’re in my photo album now. It’d be nice to have markups for my farrier appointment in a couple weeks.
The vet insisted again that I can only take pictures of the computer screen from my phone. I don’t think there’s any other vet around me that does large animal radiographs so we’re stuck with the ones I took, for the time being. They aren’t cut off this time, at least.
The good news is Jiji seemed comfortable moving about on her own today. I still wouldn’t exercise her because she seems tender-footed, but there’s definitely an improvement in her overall stiffness.
--
-Olivia
May 2021, Bemidji, Minnesota