Re: Banamine/Gabapentin/Pentoxifylline

Alysoun Mahoney

Hmmm...it may be challenging to get images that meet all those specifications. I am widowed and live alone, so holding him still for all those angles may be a challenge. Even more challenging, is the surface: I still have him in his barn on a good layer of shavings for comfort. He has also been wearing SoftRide boots. I'm reluctant to remove both the boots and the shavings at the same time - even if only briefly for photos. I do have weekly trainer appointments on Tuesday mornings, and maybe I could get all these shots next Tue June 21.
--
Alysoun M in PA 2022