cyproheptadine

MEGASTREAK@...

I have just joined this group and would like to get some help in
finding and inexpensive source of cyproheptadine if anyone knows one.

I have been buying it online for 11 cents a pill. I give 30 twice a
day.

I contacted my congress woman when the price started getting higher
and higher and she put me incontact with the food and drug
administrations. They indicated that the problem was caused by the
inability of the generic manufactures getting the ingrediants in the
quality they needed. Has anyone else done any other checking on the
increased cost problem? I really can't afford this much longer!!
Help!!!!!!

Thank yo