Re: The big laminitis debate webinar

Nancy C

Edited

Dr Kellon and FB volunteers had quite a debate with the inventor of Desmosphyrine on that platform.  I have the posts saved and it is on my to do list to put them in the files. Will let you know when I have done so.

I think it is safe to say that while there is a very remote chance that ECIR may come up in discussion, personally, I believe the group will most likely will not be supported.

Just for starting giggles, let me put out there that laminitis is not a disease. Great review of more up-to-date research here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090023317302290?via%3Dihub

--
Nancy C in NH