chewy and compounded pergolide

LJ Friedman

I asked about cp as I was speaking to a pharmacist about a different matter... this is their response,"

Thank you for choosing Chewy Pharmacy for your pet's medication needs. In regard to your question about Pergolide Compounded Capsules, the beyond-use-date (expiration date) will be 180 days from the date the compound is made. This will be shown on the prescription bottle.

thinking 180 days from when they make the capsules doesnt reflect how long they have had the bulk pergolide they are using to make  the capsules??   thoughts?

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos