trh stim?

LJ Friedman

I know the study  you are conducting will provide useful information. My question is, when did the TRH stim  test first get introduced? And a time of introduction was it always known that some, most, many horses would never show correct ACTH levels once they started medication? Meaning that you would always have to test them stim and never go back to acth?That seems to be the way it is with my horse? Thoughts? Maybe I’ll do my PhD on TRH stim  testing?

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos