Re: Heaves, Heat & Testing

millionairess1989

Hi Sherry,

What homeopathics did you try? Was your horse IR as well? It looks like the Breather Powder contains sucrose :(

Unfortunately I have a typical gable roof 6 stall barn. I'd worry about leaving him inside for 12 hours while I'm at work. The run in shed is actually a continuation of the roofline off to the side so the entrance is about 10 feet wide and 20 feet deep. He'll get better air flow and it will be less dusty that in the barn.

Yes, I do plan to retest ATCH as soon as possible and increase Pergolide accordingly.
--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
 Mill 33 1/3 yrs Arabian-PPID, IR & Pacemaker Dependent; 2-13-89 to 6-11-22

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker