Re: Farrier for Northern MN /East ND -near fargo ND

Lori Ricigliano

Oh THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I have the write ups and digital suggestions from the laminitis site in Great Britain I could give her - if I could save this mare … she is metabolic & I feed her for insulin resistant  - I will be getting my profile with her photos & rads .

What is her name ? I can’t find her in the directory ?
Thank you
Lori

On Jun 30, 2022, at 9:09 PM, Olivia <estey.olivia@...> wrote:

Hello, I’m about 2 hours northeast of Fargo. There’s a trimmer out in Crookston who could possibly help you, a member of Progressive Hoof Care Practitioners. If she’s all booked, she might still be able to help you with finding someone local to you?
https://progressivehoofcare.org/directory/
--
-Olivia
May 2021, Bemidji, Minnesota