Re: Insulin under control, but now significant remodeling of the spine

Ronelle

This may be something that might help you and your horse with the KS.  I saw a Facebook group titled "NoBackNoHorse".  Since I've been hoping to learn about exercises to strengthen my horse's back, I joined the group.  It turned out to be directed at people with horses who have Kissing Spine.  Even though my horse doesn't have KS, I was welcomed and encouraged to stay.   The group's emphasis is on ground work exercises and how to do them correctly.  Just a thought.
--
Ronelle and Yoyo
2015 Bend, Or, US