Re: vaccines ppid horses

LJ Friedman

so I went out and got the west Nile only vaccine and my plan is to give it soon and one week later have the vet give the EWTvaccine that she carries on board. This was her response? What are the thoughts on challenging immune system twice versus breaking up the vaccines  and having less challenges at one time?

The west Nile vaccine in that picture is the same one combined into the ewt vaccine I was going to give. Instead of two vaccines he would receive one that has ewt/WN by that same exact company. I recommend giving the ewt/WN vaccine so his immune system is not challenged twice.

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos