flax

LJ Friedman

we all know that flax is a very important item to include  in a horses diet That is not eating grass. With that said, I’ve always used triple crown ground flax omega max whatever you wanna call it. A horse friend who is well tuned in with all the supplements says that ground flax like that has already lost so much of its nutritional value it’s not nearly as good as freshly ground flax And other alternatives. . thoughts on this  ?  I won’t have a grind my own flax, but are there other alternatives that are superior to the product I’m using?

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos