Re: New blood results for Riosa, feedback please

Sherry Morse

Hi Heather,

I'm not sure how the Triglycerides compare to our usual measurements (did you get a reference range with those?  I can tell you that the Google says it's equivalent to 70.859mg/dL but that's it) but I'd be very happy with the glucose and insulin numbers (to convert pmol/L to our usual uIU/ml you divide by 6 so that would be a 27.66 reading for insulin and glucose we want to see about 5.6mmol/L).  If you need a refresher on the conversions that's here: DDT +E – Diagnosis | ECIR Group, Inc. (ecirhorse.org)

Just as important as the numbers - how is Riosa feeling these days???