Nominating Dr Kellon and Re: How to say "thank-you". Please help.

hueybre

Nancy, thank you so much for posting this wonderful way to pay tribute to Dr Kellon. She is truly an amazing veterinarian who so generously shares her time and expertise so that our horses can enjoy longer and healthier lives. Needless to say I did vote. Can you imagine how many votes Dr Kellon would receive if all the horses who reaped the benefits of  Dr Kellon's wisdom and generosity were able to cast their vote? Do you when the nomination process will be closed?
--
Dede
in VA 2000 or 2001