Re: Hooves look terrible ?? Need asssistance with hoof trimming with hoof mark-ups

Joy V

Hey Karen, just know you're not alone.  I get discouraged too sometimes, and when I think about long-term, it's a bit distressing.  I try to stay in the right here today moments.  Yesterday was a good day.  Today looked like it will also be a good day when I saw my horse this morning.  Hang in there, this is the place to get help.  I rode my horse last summer for the first time in 5 years.  Because of this group.  Sending you some hugs and healing energy for you.

--
Joy and Willie (EC/IR)
Nevada County, CA - 2019

Case history:  Willie's Case History