Charlie

Gonnie

First off all I want to thank you for all your help and info about my little Charlie the miniatuur horse. After struggle zo long time you have help me and Charlie to find the way for a healthy body for my charlie. We are not yet so far that here hooves are complete normal but we are on the way to get there. She is still on the diet and doing well on it inclusif the minerals. The hay we stil do analyse it and buy it than for a year so it stays stable.
I still follow everthing of the group so I still learning from everyone. But Thanks for everything you have done for us and you still do THANKS !

Charlie and Gonnie and the rest of my horses
--
Gonnie
NL , EU 2022