Re: New blood results for Riosa, feedback please

hdavis

Thanks Dr. Kellon as nice to hear you think her numbers are acceptable as well.  She has not been on Estradiol since she had her winter laminitis issue back in Feb 2020. She was only on it for a very brief period.

She is doing ok but has some other issues going on outside of her EMS but I was happy to see that her results were lower as means we are not dealing with an EMS flare up on top of everything.

So thankful for this you Dr Kellong, this group and Invokana as without we would not be where we are today!

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 09:51 AM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD wrote:

Her numbers look acceptable, Heather. How is she doing? Still on estradiol?

 On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 09:51 AM, Eleanor Kellon, VMD wrote:
Her numbers look acceptable, Heather. How is she doing? Still on estradiol?

 Thanks Dr. Kellon, that is a relief that you think her numbers look
--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History