locked Re: How to say “Thank-you!” Good works!! — July

Kim Rice

Congratulations to Dr. Kellon.  I just received this email:

Dr. Eleanor Kellon was selected as the “Place” entry for the month of June during the AAEP’s Good Works for Horses Campaign sponsored by Zoetis.

As the recipient of this honor, Dr. Kellon is now eligible for the Good Works for Horses grand prize, which will be decided by our judges and announced during the month of September. No further nominations for Dr. Kellon are necessary at this point.

Thank you for recognizing Dr. Kellon for her service and for providing wonderful insights into her dedication to the horse and her clients!

--
Kim R, Lafayette, CA  2019
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kim%20and%20Shomee