Re: Fizzie Iris - Bad bad xray results - need urgent advice as to what can be done

Mandy Charmam

Thank for the advice.

I will forward info onto my trimmer. She just did him yesterday so will add the photos to his album so you can take a look. She was wondering about the toe so she will be very interested in your advice.

I will check Dr Kellon's advicec re the EMS drug and also check back in with carol Layton.

At the moment he is getting 4-5 feeds a day and have added in further mushy feeds. I imagine this though will change the vit and mineral balance - I'll ask Carol.,

Mandy

--
Mandy C, Macedon Australia, 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Mandy%20and%20Fizzie