Re: PhytoQuench+DC and Mov-Ease

Chris Hanson

I’m a huge fan of Sore No More and have relied on the observation of it lathering to give me a good idea of where and and how sore my horse Woody is at any particular time.

I have noticed recently that 2 flysprays I’ve used recently seem to interact with this lathering and so places Woody would normally need Sore No More don’t lather if he’s had flyspray there.

I usually use the Bronco stuff from Farnam which doesn’t seem to affect the reaction to Sore No More but Endure, also by Farnam seems to stop the lathering.
--
Chris H in CA 2021
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Woody%20and%20Chris