Re: Mad Barn individually packaged ingredient question

Sherry Morse

As per Dr. Kellon's message in this discussion chain (main@ECIR.groups.io | Distillers grain and yeast cultures) you don't want to go over a cup of the Distiller Grains in a day.  Wheat middlings are high in starch so you want to know how much is in the biotin.

On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 10:23:12 AM EDT, hdavis <hdavis1975@...> wrote:

Hello,

I am in the process of sourcing hay for next year but in the meantime time still using my hay from last fall but don’t have enough to order a bag of custom mix from Mad Barn. So I ordered the individual ingredients to mix together but noticed some have additional ingredients in which are concerning to be.

Biotin- Distillers grain, wheat midds

3:1 Zinc/Copper -  distillers grains

Should I be worried about using these items for my mineral blend?

thanks in advance!!
--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History