Re: Mad Barn individually packaged ingredient question

hdavis

Thanks so much. I searched the product names and not the ingredients… silly me!

The biotin was added to begin with for my IR horses custom mineral so I would hope MB would know if it would be too high in starch for her.  Is anyone else getting the biotin added to their custom mineral blend at Mad Barn?

The individual packaged product states for Biotin

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER 4 GRAMS:
Biotin: 20 mg
EXCIPIENT INGREDIENTS:
Distillers grain, wheat midds

She would only be getting I scoop - 4 grams.

The zinc:copper states:
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER 6 GRAMS:
Zinc: 300 milligrams
Copper: 100 milligrams
EXCIPIENT INGREDIENTS:
Distillers grain

She would be getting 1  1/3 scoops.

So I’m thinking the amounts should be under the required levels?

Best wishes,
Heather Davis