Re: Mad Barn individually packaged ingredient question

Heather, 4 grams is minuscule. Your horse should be fine.

BTW we moderators at ECIR don’t often use the quote function replying to messages on the forum. Why? It hides the automatic signature for one. And it makes Digests very long. This is not criticism of any members. We know that each forum has its own practices and etiquette. At ECIR we *try* to keep things brief and to the point because of the high number of posts. In long threads we can usually avoid the need to quote by a simple salutation with the name of the person we’re answering.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator