18yr old Morgan mare

Stephanie

Hi everyone,
I'm so grateful this group exists so thank you ahead of time!
I'm brand new and may not have completed the registration correctly, so I read someone else's welcome letter and a lot of the attachments. My first question right now is about exercise. I'll work on completing the profile and uploading pictures and xrays, but may I please ask, should I handwalk my horse for a half hour in an arena without boots? The footing is that expensive soft stuff and it's not deep. She's on 1 gram of bute, will have a second corrective trim tomorrow, is on stall pads and deep bedding, and is wearing Soft Ride boots for night turnout in a very small dry lot.
Thanks so much,

Stephanie in Maryland 2022